Your hair style is very important in making you atractive. Here are some tips for hair setting and hair styles.
Your hairstyle should be according to your hair texture, hair color, face type, skin color (complexion) and personality.
Your hair should be
1. Appropriate to your age.
2. Appropriate to your ethinicity.
3. Appropriate to your face shape, features, and body
structure of personality.
4. Should be matching with your makeup.
Thick, heavy and wavy hair can be long or short. You can keep your hair untied also.
Thin and fine hair looks better when cut in a short bob style. You need only some blow-drying very after shampooing, saving a lot of time.
Of course, if you like, you can grow your thin hair long and then form curls, but you will need some hair products, like hair spray, dryer, clips, etc. to keep your curls to last for some time.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
Shape of face
Your hairstyle should match Ithe shape of your face, e.g. traingular, round, oval, heart shaped or diamond shaped.
Keep your hair short if you are traingular shaped.
Long hair, longer than the chin, is best for a women with round face.
Short to long length cut looks great if you have squar-shaped face with some layers of hair falling around your face that remove the squareness of your face.
Heart shaped faces should have hair to their chin with some layers of hair to reduce the broad forehead of your face. Do not ever tie all your hair backwards, that will make your face broader.
- Use a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon of gelatin in 1/2 cup of warm water as a setting lotion before styling damp hair. You can also use it as a gel after putting in fridge.
- Use a mixture of 1 teaspoon of sugar in 1 cup warm water as a setting lotion before styling damp hair.
- Use a mixture of 2 tablespoon vegetable oil and 1 egg as a setting lotion before styling hair. Shampoo hair after one hour.
- The common hair styling products that are commonly used are Mousses, Gels and Styling Sprays. When using these products, follow the following:
Apply mousse when you use rollers or hair dryers. Always set the hair dryer at low heat to prevent any damage to hair.
- If your hair is long, set it with large size rollers to obtain a loose curl. Use small sizerollers for a tighter curl. Start rollers at the central front hair,and wind back toward the crown. Follow with each side and the back.