Hands play an important role in day to day work. Often hands are exposed wear and tear due to the effects of temperature, climate, frequent wetting and minor injuries. Therefore, hands need a lot of pampering and care to keep them looking young, supple, soft and beautiful. The skin on your hand is thin and delicate so it needs special care.
Here are some tips that you can use at home for keeping your hands beautiful, soft and supple.
- Our hands have a very few oil glands, so they tend to get dry easily. Therefore, moisturize your hands 3-4 times a day.
- Protect your hands from changing weather.
- Protect your hands while working in the sun or working in garden or cleaning work like washing dishes by wearing rubber gloves. Soap and water can strip your hands of natural oils. Also cleaning agents are bad for nails and hands.
- Massage your hands to stimulate circulation by rubbing your palm over the back of the hand in a circular motion, which helps warm up your hands.
- Use sunscreen lotion on hands before going out in sun.
- Exfoliate your your hands by rubbing damp hands with salt or sugar, then rinse. The grains of the salt helps remove old skin cells.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
Hand Care Recipes For Beautiful & Soft Hands
- Soak your dry hands in warm olive oil. Dip your fingers in warm oil for a few minutes. Remove them and rub the oil into your hands to be absorbed by skin. Wash the excess oil.
- For rough hands take a teaspoon of sugar and lemon juice. Rub palms till sugar dissolves. Wash of with cold water.
- For rough hands boil potatoes, peel them before they get cold. Rub the pulp on hand and fingers.
- Mix a few drops of lime or lemon juice and glycerine in whole milk cream. Massage on your hands and fingers at night.
- Glycerine mixed with rose water or cucumber juice rubbed on hands cleans the skin and makes it soft. Make it a habbit to apply glycerine on your hands and wear cotton gloves at night to make hands very soft and silky.
- Mix 2 Tbsp brown sugar in 1 Tbsp olive oil and apply to skin in a circular motion for a minute or 2. Rinse with a warm cloth and water. Skin with be silky and soft.
- Massage hands and fingers with almond oil at night.
- Mix olive oil and a few drops of lemon or lime juice and apply on your hands.
- Make a paste of tomato juice, glycerine and lime juice in equal proportion and apply on your hands.