Details on healthy diet plan, various diets such as diet for sick people, weight loss, pregnant women, low cholesterol diet, jain diet,etc are considered.
A diet is a regulated combination of foods designed for medical or nutritional reasons. A healthy diet plan should include a balanced selection of foods vital for good health, taking into account the individual's specific dietary needs.
- A healthy diet plan should contain all the essential nutrients, like protein, carbohydrates, fibers, minerals, vitamins, etc. If you follow a diet, you should look into the diet nutrition, i.e. look whether the recommended diet provides nutrition.
- Healthy Diets do not require fat products more than a minimum requirement. Fats are stored in the body for later use when carbohydrates are in short supply.
- A healthy diet plan should include a wide variety of foods such as breads and cereals, legumes, tubers or starchy roots, vegetables and fruits, meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, good fats and oils.
- A weight loss diet is not good without an exercise program. Diet and exercise should go togather.
- A special diet is prescribed for each individual depending on his (or her) medical condition like obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or sensitivity to certain foods.
In special conditions like a pregnant woment or an infant or a senior person, the requirement are different. Therefore the same diet is not good for all.
According to U.S. Surgeon General's report on Nutrition and Health 75% of cardiovascular disease, 60% of women's cancers, and 40% of men's cancers are related to nutrition and diet. Presently, the only proven method of preventing most common diseases associated with aging and to prolong life is to eat a diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, lentils, legumes, seeds, and nuts. Foods that lower the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and stroke as well as boost body's natural defence against diseases are easily available.
Why not to start a healthy natural diet to prolong your life. It is never too late to discard the junk food and start eating healthy food. You will become active.
There are several diets like blood type diet, body building diet, candida diet, cholesterol diet, detox diet, diabetic diet, raw food diet, liquid diet, low fat diet, low cholesterol diet, pregnancy diet, vegetarian diet.
one day diet, 3 day diet, 7 day diet, fast weight loss diet.
Weight Loss Diets
Atkins diet, cabbage soup diet, celebrity diet, Dr phil diet, Hollywood diet, grapefruit diet, mayo clinic diet, Negative Calorie Foods, south beach diet, water diet, zone diet.
Foods Type Diets
gluten free diet, low carb (carbohydrate) diet, low calorie diet, low sodium diet, high fiber diet, high protein diet, 1200 calorie diet.
Special Condition (Purpose) Diets
abs diet, acid reflux diet, gall bladder diet, gout diet, heart healthy diet, high blood pressure diet.
Blood Type Diet
The blood group diet has been the diet secret of many Hollywood stars for shedding fat, boosting energy and even preventing illness.
Other Diet Plans
French diet, Mediterranean diet.
Some of the above diet catgegories or diet types are interlinked. This means that a 7 day diet may be for weight loss. Or a liquid diet may be a weight loss diet or for detoxifying the body. A raw food diet can be a weight loss diet or lower cholesterol diet. Similarly a low calorie diet can be a low cholesterol diet, fast weight loss diet or for high blood pressure diet.
- Best foods to eat when sick
- Diet for Infants, 0 to 6 months old
- Diet for 6 to 12 months old child
- Diet for 1 year old child & toddlers
- Danger Foods for Children
- Anti aging diet
- Low Cholesterol Diet
- High Cholesterol Diet
- AntiAgeing or Seniors Diet
- Pregnancy diet
- Nutrition needs for Pregnant Women
- Foods for Pregnant Women
- Unsafe Foods for Pregnant Women
- Foods to eat in pregnancy
- Diet for Breastfeeding Mothers
- Lactation foods for breastfeeding mothers
- Fertility Diet
- How to Conceive a son or a daughter
- Jain Foods
- Diet for New Mothers
- High Fiber Diet
- Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Weight Gain Foods
- The GI Diet
- Glycemic Load Diet
- Diabetes Symptoms
- Gout Diet
- How to avoid fat in diet?