Make rasmalai at home easily with the following easy recipe. Please note that it is not possible to make it with milk powder.
Preparation time: 45 minute
- Fresh Paneer= 200 gram or milk= 2 litre
- Half-half milk= 0.75 litre
- Skim milk powder= 2 Tspn or Skim condensed milk= 1 Tspn
- Cardamom powder= 1 tspn
- Fresh lime juice= 1 tspn
- Non Fat Yogurt= 1 Tspn
- Almonds and Pistatios =5 pieaces each, grated
- Sugar= 2 cups
- Water= 5 cups
- Saffron= 4-7 Strands
Gajar ka halwa
Kaju katli recipe
Gulab Jamun recipe
Sooji ka halwa
Besan ladoo recipe
- Boil 2 litre milk, add yogurt and lemon juice to it. Boil for 5-10 minutes. Paneer will separate from milk. Transfer it to a clean thin cloth (muslin cloth), tie it to drain water and leave overnight. Make small balls and flatten them to small patties (1 to 1.5 inch size).
- Take 5 cup water in a pan, add 1 cup sugar and boil. Put the paneer patties in this boiling water gently. Let it boil till they become soft and spongy (it takes about 15 minutes).
- To make malai, in another pan, put the milk and 1 cup sugar, add milk powder and boil until the quantity reduces to half. Take care that milk does not stick at the bottom of the pan. Add cardomom powder, pieces of almonds and pistachios and saffron strands.
- Gently remove each patty from the water, and drain all the water and transfer to the prepared milk. Boil at low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow it to cool to room temperature
- Put the Rasmalai into refrigertor for 3-4 hours.
- Rasmalai from Rasgulla
It is very easy to make rasmalai from rasgulla. Just take small size rasgullas or chamcham, squeeze their syrup and dip in malai as prepared above. Haldiram's rasmalai tin is nothing but chhena patties dipped in syrup.
Healthy dessert recipes | How to make chasni | Khoya or Mawa recipe| Nutrition facts of Milk | Ras Malai recipe | Rasgulla recipe | Milk Burfi | Almond burfi recipe | Khajoor burfi | Kaju Katli recipe | Shrikhand recipe | Kheer Recipe | Gulab Jamun recipe | Carrot halwa recipe | Sooji halwa recipe| Moon dal halwa recipe| Kasaar Aata Gud Burfi | Besan ladoo recipe | Calories in Rasgulla | Calories in Gulab Jamun