Submitted by Amy Bucchino.
Recipe type: Low Fat , free from cholesterol
Preparation time: 10 minute
- Rice Crispies, 1 cup
- Butterscotch Morsels, 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter or low fat butter, 2 Tbsp
- In a pan add about 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 1/2 cup butterscotch morsels on medium heat until creamy. Then, mix about 1 cup rice crispies into the butterscotch and peanut butter mixture.
- Scoop out on cookie sheet with wax paper in balls.
- Set in fridge to cool for about 5-10 minutes. Makes about 5-10 haystacks depending on size.
Note from the Contributor: I added a little something different than the original oriental noodles in the recipe because I did not have them one day and this was the outcome, YUMMY! These are a lot easier to eat. They practically melt in your mouth for those who have sensitive teeth!