Submitted by Swastika Shrivastava
Recipe type: Medium Fat , cholesterol free
Preparation time: 20 minute
- Bread, 3 slices
- Potatoes, boiled and peeled, 2
- Green peas, boiled, 1/4 cup
- Green chili, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Carrot, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Cabbage, chopped, 1/4 cup
- Tomato Slices, 4-5
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Tomato ketchup
- In a bowl take the slices of bread, boiled potatoes, boiled green peas, green pepper, carrot and cabbage. Add salt to taste. Mash all the ingredients properly together.
- Make small round balls from the above mixture.
- In a frying pan put 1 Tbsp of oil and heat for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Put the balls in the frying pan. Shallow fry the balls till they turn crisp and light brown on both the sides.
- Use a kitchen towel to soak the extra oil. Transfer the balls to a plate and garnish with chopped cabbage and tomato slices.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup.