Follow the abdominal workouts and easy exercises to lose belly fat at home and to get a flat belly.
Three Minutes of Intense Exercise Sufficient For Burning Fat
According Scientists at Birmingham and Nottingham universities, just 3 min of short bursts of intense exercise - known as high-intensity interval training (SIT) a week could be enough to help you lose weight.
A session of SIT once a week is far more effective at burning fat than daily workouts because it triggers the release of fat-burning hormones. It also moves glucose from the blood into muscle tissue where it is burned as energy rather than converted to fat.
Belly Fat Exercises
Do any of the following exercises for a few weeks and see results. It is better to practice these exercises in the following order.
Causes of Belly Fat
Foods to lose belly fat
Calorie Burning Chart
Weight loss exercise
Workout Set 1
Choose any 2 Ab exercises, if you can't do all. If your belly does not flatten out by one exercise, try another one.
- Exercise 1: Lie on your back on a floor mat with feet flat on the ground and both hands at right angle to your body and touching the floor. Breath in and while breathing out move your knees towards left side to touch the floor. Feel the tension on the sides of your belly. Repeat in the other direction. Do this exercise 5 times.
- Exercise 2: Naukasana Yoga Asana
Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat. Raise your legs and the upper body at an angle of 30 degrees and hold for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Breathe normally all through the asana. Repeat this asana for 10 times to begin with, increasing to 30 times.
This asana tightens and contracts your upper and lower abs and very good cure for fat belly.
- Exercise 3: Lie on your back on a floor with your hands on the sides. Curl your head up. Don't use any pressure from your arms to lift yourself. After some practice, start placing your hands gently to the sides of your head, when doing each curl up.
- Exercise 4: Crunches: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground at right angle. Put your hands behind your head. Breathe in and bring your knees in towards your chest, while lifting your upper body to an angle of 30 degrees, hold for 3 seconds and relax breathing out. Repeat for 15 times.
- Exercise 5: Stand on your knees, with heels facing upwards. Move your head towards the floor feeling the pressure on your stomach. Hold for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat this asana for 10 times.
- Exercise 6:
Sit on your knees, with heels touching the buttock. Place your hands on your stomach and move your head towards the floor feeling the pressure on your stomach. Hold for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat this asana for 10 times.
Workout Set 2
Choose any 2, if you can't do all. If your abdominal does not flatten out by one exercise, try another one.
- Exercise 1: Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor at right angle. Lift your hips in the air slightly, hold for 5-10 seconds. Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
- Exercise 2: Ushtrasana Yoga Asana
Stand on your knees, with heels facing upwards. Place your hands on your knees and arch your back pushing your belly outwards. Hold for 30 seconds, then return to the starting position. Repeat this asana for 10 times to begin with, increasing to 30 times. This asana is opposite to the ushtrasana asana.
- Exercise 3: Lie flat on floor with your hands behind your head. Put your feet on a bench or chair such that upper legs make a 90 degree angle. Lift your upper back off the ground and contract your abdominal part.
- Exercise 4: Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat with your hands behind your head. Contract your abdominal part. Hold for 2 seconds, then return to the starting position. Do 5 sets of 15 reps.
- Exercise 5: Lie on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat and move your legs as if you are cycling, making slow pedaling motions with both your legs alternatively. Breath normally and exercise for 30 seconds.
- Post Natal Exercise: If your abdominal growth is after your delivery, to get rid of fat from your belly, you should alternately contract and relax the abdominal, pelvic and perineal muscles to strengthen them. For this pull in the abdomen as hard as you can and keep it 10 seconds before relaxing. You can do this contracting and relaxing exercise while sitting, lying, or standing.
Exercises Set 3
Breathing Exercise or Yoga
This is the most effective workout to get a flat belly for men and women. Practice it in the morning, afternoon and evening to lose belly fat. You can do this exercise sitting on your office chair or watching TV.
The Yoga exercises will melt belly fat from not only your abdominal but from your body as a whole. These exercises are very good for burning belly fat including lower belly fat effectively. You will definitely be losing belly fat within weeks.
Belly dancing is a great cardiovascular exercise for losing sbelly fat in abdominal area, which can burn up to 300 calories in an hour. Belly dancing involves circular motions predominantly in one part of the body; for example in the hips or shoulders. Combine belly dancing with a sensible belly fat diet for fast belly fat loss.
Exercise with Exercise Ball.