Know how to get rid of acne scars and try treatment and home remedies for pimple and acne scars removal. The home treatment can remove scarring from acne.
Acne scars and acne pores are the marks of acne even after the acne is cured. Severe acne causes cysts (known as nodules) beneath the skin, which may lead to scarring. These acne cysts are more likely to leave permanent scars than other types of acne. These scars are often prominently visible on the face and therefore women get concerned.
The natural question is how to get rid of acne spots and acne scars. For removing acne scars, try the following home treatment of pimple or acne scars using ingredients from your kitchen.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
- Large pores or acne spots on facial skin can be treated with paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor dal). Apply on acne scars and leave for overnight and wash with cold water the next day. This is an efficient remedy to get rid of acne scars.
- Make a sandalwood paste with rose water and apply on the scars. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day. If you find that your skin becomes dry in the morning, leave the paste only for a few hours on your face or you may try adding some milk while making paste.
- Rub ice cubes on the face for 10-15 minutes. It will tighten the scars or pores.
- Apply a mixture of equal parts of milk cream and lemon juice on your face to lighten the acne or pimple scars.
- Apply cucumber juice on the face. Wash it off after 15 minutes to tighten the pores.
- Cut a tomato in half and rub on the skin. Leave on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with water. This will reduce open pores and blackheads. This treatment is good particularly for oily skin.
- Add 2-4 drops of fresh lime juice to a tablespoon of fresh tomato juice. Massage this mixture on your face in circular motions with a cotton ball. Leave it on for about 15-20 minutes and then wash with cool water. Daily use of this will shrink scar pores.
You may discuss with your dermatologist about different treatments available for acne scars. These acne scar removal teatments are Collagen injection, Autologous fat transfer, Dermabrasion, Microdermabrasion or Chemical Peel, Laser Treatment, Skin Surgery and Skin grafting.
Give Your Comments: You can add your comments on this article or share your remedies for acne scars.