People who have acne experience depression, embarrassment and social anxiety when they have acne. More than 25% of men and 50% of women suffer from "adult acne" after the age of 25 years of age.
Acne home remedy
If you have adult acne for the first time, you should consult a dermatologist to confirm that these are acne and not folliculitis (which resemble acne); and to investigate the underlying cause. The folliculitis occur when the hair follicles become infected.
If you had acne in your adolescence, then it may even reoccur after 25 years of age. Sometimes in certain conditions like during pregnancy, the old acne reappears.
The reasons of "adult acne" of are following: Acne home remedy
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
- Hormonal conditions: Changes in the hormonal conditions during the menstruation or pregnancy. The hormonal balance can also alter by hormones and birth control pills.
- Acne mechanics: The adult acne may be due to continues physical pressure on your facial skin known as acne mechanical. Examples of this condition are holding a violin between the jaw and chin and the straps of a backpack.
- Medication: Some medications that can induce acne. These medications include anabolic steroids, some anti-epileptic medications, the anti-tuberculosis drugs, some birth control pills and medication containing lithium and iodine.
- Bad cosmetics: Some sunscreens, moisturizers, greases and oils. Choose oil-free, non-acnegenic products, medicated cleansers with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
- Working in an environment with chlorine is very harmful.
- Stress: Stress causes your oil glands to overcompensate.