Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
Dry hair may be due to hormonal reasons, use of hot hair dryers and heated rollers and perm. If you have dry hair, you may develop frizziness, split hair ends and dandruff in hair.
I wanted to send you my greatest thanks. I visited your website in an effort to help my dry, coarse, frizzy hair. I used a combination of your recipes for hair masks and finally I have soft hair. I actually cried when my hair dried. This is the first time in my life I have had strong soft hair. Thank you so much.
- Drink lot of water, about 8-10 glasses daily. Avoid drinks such as juices, coca cola, coffee, etc.
- Massage your hair and scalp with oil like coconut oil, olive oil or almond oil. This will prevent the loss of water.
- Do not shampoo your hair more than 2 times a week to prevent dryness.
- Condition your hair with a hair conditioner with natural ingredients. This will prevent hair breaking and split ends.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey in half cup of full cream milk. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Combine 1 banana, 1 egg, 1/4 cup honey, about 3 Tbs of milk and about 5 Tbs spoons of olive oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Zinc and essential fatty acids (pumpkin seeds, nuts, vegetable oils) are good for dry hair. Eating the foods rich in zinc help.
- Hair Rinse
Mix 1 Tbsp of a herb (either of chamomile flowers, comfrey root, nettle, elder flowers) with boiling water and let it stand for 1/2 an hour. Add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar and mix well. Shampoo your hair with this liquid.