Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
The dry skin remedy is available right in your kitchen, even for dry itchi skin. Yogurt, milk, honey, olive oil, oatmeal and egg are extremely good for the treatment of your skin. Milk and yogurt are natural moisturizers and good skin cleansers. /p>
- Apply some honey to the skin to heal and moisturize the skin and promote dead kin tissues re-growth. Mix some honey in cold milk (preferably cow or goat milk) and apply on face, hands and feet.
- Soak a cloth in cold milk and apply it on your skin for 5-7 minutes. The anti-inflammatory properties of milk will stop itching.
- You can make a lotion at home by mixing some pulp of apricot, cucumber, banana, mango, avocado or grape or green tea leaf or honey to cold cow or goat milk. This remedy works well for the whole body.
- Olive oil softens the skin and reduces itching. Apply it on the affected area including scalp. Olive oil in your salad dressing will also get rid of dry skin.
- Cabbage pack is very effective for dry skin. make a cabbage pack by mixing some cabbage juice with 8-10 drops of honey and a small amount of yeast. Apply this pack on your neck and face. Wash with warm water after half an hour and rinse with cold water.
- Oatmeal heals and soothes extreme drier skin. Beat an egg yolk and mix well some oatmeal into it. Apply this mixture on your face and hands. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Mix some cooked oatmeal and honey and apply on the skin. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Beat an egg yolk with 2 teaspoons each of yogurt and honey. Apply this mixture to the face and wash off when it is dry.
- Apply petroleum jelly or Vaseline thoroughly and leave it overnight. Warm your feet or hands after applying the jelly and wear socks or gloves to treat cracked heels, feet and hands. Alternatively, before sleeping take bath in a tub filled with lukewarm water. Pat yourself semidry with a soft towel and apply the petroleum jelly all over the body and wear your pajamas. You will feel the difference in your skin. It is a very good remedy.
- Take a cup with hot water and add a few drops of peppermint, calendula, chamomile, evening primrose oil or dandelion oil when you sleep. The vapors will benefit your dryness.