Try the natural facial cleanser and homemade facial cleanser recipes for getting a beautiful face. The ingredients are easily available in your kitchen to make master cleanser recipes.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
For Oily SkinRub papaya or paw paw on the face for oily skin.
For Sensitive SkinBlend fresh mint leaves and about a half a cup yogurt and some aspirin tablets. The aspirin which is a natural form of salicylic acid, exfoliates the skin. Use this cleanser every night on your face and hands. You can refrigerate unused portion.
- Apply milk with cotton on face. Let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water.
- Make a paste of honey, milk, yogurt, and ground sesame seeds in equal proportions and apply on face and whole body.
- Apply a paste of whole wheat flour with vinegar to remove freckles and dark spots.
- Mix well lime juice, honey, and egg white. Apply to face and let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water. It will make your skin soft and smooth.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tablespoon honey with 2 tablespoon powdered almonds and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Rub on the face then wash with warm water.
- Mix half a cup of cornmeal in 2 tablespoon plain yogurt. Apply on your face for 15 minutes and rinse.
- Mix aloe vera gel, honey and egg yolk. Apply to face and let it dry for a few minutes then wash with warm water.
- Mix half a cup of powdered oatmeal in 2 tablespoon plain yogurt. Massage on your face in a circular motion. Rinse well.
- Wisk 2 tablespoon coconut oil, 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 tablespoon glycerine for 5 minutes. Store in a bottle.
- Facial wash: Mix lemon juice and hot water in equal amounts and wash.
Give Your Comments: You can add your comments on this article or share your recipes for facial cleansers.