Facial exercises are given for men and women for cheecks, eyes, laughing lines, chin and face muscles to reduce wrinkles and to tighten sagging skin.
You can improve your face by exercises of face muscles using yoga to get face lift, remove wrinkles and to tighten sagging skin.
Face yoga not only rejuvenates the face, but helps in putting back the glow.
The face muscles are similar to the muscles of the rest of the body. Face yoga entails toning facial muscles by smiling, moving the cheeks, twisting the lips, stretching the eyebrows, stretching the tongue and making the mouth into the shape of blowing a kiss. One can do this every morning or even while travelling.
These exercises are designed to tone up all the 57 muscles of the face and neck that can increase blood circulation and release tension (removing stress), restoring a radiant, youthful and glowing look.
The yoga exercises can improve your face. Both men and women can improve their facial skin by simple exercises without the need of any medicines.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Wrinkles home remedies
Home remedies for dandruff
Home remedies for grey hair
A yoga is a set of exercises for face based on yogic rules. It is believed that exercises can do a facelift that can tone muscles and smooth the skin of the face.
yoga facial exercises | Facial exercises for wrinkles | Facial exercises for wrinkles near eyes | facial exercies for Double chin exercises | yoga exercise for lips | exercise for whole face | exercise for neck
The most significant point about yoga facial exercise is that it is very cheap and can restore your youthful look without any plastic surgery or injections.
If you regularly and patiently do the yoga, then you can expect your face appearing brighter and younger, erasing fine lines and wrinkles and your skin will be glowing.
All you need is approximately 15 minutes daily to do all the facial exercises.
The object of doing exercises is to improve and strengthen muscle tone and to increase blood circulation in face muscles.
Yoga Exercises for Wrinkles
- Inhale through mouth and hold the air in your mouth to make a pose of a trumpet player. Hold for 1 minute and slowly exhale from nostrils. Repeat for 5 times. This exercise is good for removing laugh lines and overall toning up of cheeks and removing wrinkles on neck, near eyes, and on cheeks. More tips on wrinkle remedy.
- Stretch your lips as much as possible and say Aaa, Eeee, Iiii, Oooo, Uuuu keeping the muscles tight.
Yoga Exercises For Wrinkles Under Eyes
- Place your fingertips just under your eyebrows while lifting your eyelids slightly and shut your upper eyelids firmly. Hold for about 5 seconds. Relax. Repeat 2 times.
- Place your fingertips at the outer corners of your eyes. Slide your fingers up slightly while pressing your eyelids downward. Relax. Repeat 3 times.
- Shut your eyes tightly. Place your thumbs at the corners of your eyes, then slide them out to your temples. Your fingers should be resting on the crown of your head. Repeat 8-10 times. This will reduce crow's feet.
- Gently press two fingers on each side of your head, at the temples. Then open and close your eyes rapidly for 10 counts. Repeat this exercise three times daily.
Yoga Exercise for Eyes (Palming Exercise) 1
Rub your hands together briskly and place the palms over your closed eyes. Take deep breath and relax for 5 minutes. You can do this exercise in your bed or chair, at home or in office.
This yoga exercise relaxes the eyes and surrounding areas and soothe the optic nerve. This is very good for relieving tension headache.
Yoga Exercise for Eyes 2
Look to left side and hold for a few seconds. Repeat for a few times. Do the same yoga with looking to the right side.
This exercise works on the ring muscles of the eyes to prevent sagging skin.
Yoga Exercise for Eyes 3
Take out your tongue as far as possible with eyes wide opened and hold for 60 seconds. This exercise is to flush the toxins from the eyes.
Exercise for Eye Puffiness
Place your three fingers under the eye, pull down, and try to close your eyes. Hold for 10 seconds and release. Repeat for 5 times. This exercise is for removing the puffiness below the eyes.
Yoga Exercies For Double Chin
- Pull your lips together as if you are going to blow out, and say Oooooh. Then pull back your lips until you have a tight grin, and say Eeeee. Doing this the side of your neck and the muscles on your upper chest will pull tight. Repeat it 30-40 times a day to reduce double chin.
- Lion Mudra Exercise For Double Chin
Open your mouth wide. Take out the tongue and try to touch the tip to the chin. Hold for a while as you take slow long deep breath then release. Repeat 5- 7 times.
- To reduce double chin, sit straight and look up to the ceiling, stretching your neck. Still in the stretched upward position, turn your head to look over your left shoulder. Return to the front, then look over your right shoulder. Lower your chin to look straight.
Yoga Exercise for Cheeks
Bring your fingertips to your cheekbones, about an inch from your temples. Bow your head slightly toward your chest. With your fingers, push up your cheek muscles, bringing them over the cheekbone.
Yoga Exercises For Fat Cheeks
- Inhale through your mouth and hold the air to blow cheeks out. Press both cheeks slowly with fingertips, holding the air in.
- Sit straight and suck in cheeks, then blow them. Now smile with one side of your mouth only, pushing the half grin up and out. Repeat with the other side of your mouth.
Yoga exercise for Lips 1
Smile while pursing your lips. This exercise works on the muscles around lips.
Exercise for Lips 2
Throw flying kisses. This exercise is for stronger and firmer lips.
Exercise for Whole Face, Part 1
Inhale through your nose, make fists and squeeze all your facial muscles.
Facial Exercise for Whole Face, Part 2
Now exhale through your mouth, stick out your tongue, roll your eyes up and open your hands. Repeat three times.
The pictures are from
Yoga Exercise for Neck Wrinkles
Keep the lips over the teeth while smiling. At the same time contract the muscles in the neck and hold for 3 -5 seconds. Repeat several times a day. The results depend on the strength of the contractions.
Video on Skin Toning
to be added.