Causes and simple and effective natural home remedies of oily skin are given.
Oily skin is a problem for both teenagers and adults. Although oily skin can occur at any age, it is most common in teenagers due to hormonal changes in adolescence.
Make up is a problem for oily skin. However, skin oilyness can be cured and treated at home.
The causes of your oily skin may be due to your heredity, hormone levels and the use of wrong types of creams and lotions. You skin may become oily if you are taking birth control pills or you are pregnant. High humidly also cause oily skin. In some cases, stress may be the reason for the oil glands becoming overactive.
How To Treat Oily Skin At Home?
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
Slight oily skin is beneficial as oily skin tends to age slower and produce less wrinkles than other types of skin. The oily skin treatment should involve a method that degrease the skin.
Try the remedies given below to get rid of skin excessive oil.
- Wash with a drying soap (like Cuticura medicated or Clearasil soap) or antibacterial soap with hot water. Do not use soaps containing too much fats (high TFC) or moisturizing soaps. Do not wash more than 3 times a day, otherwise the skin pores will start producing increasing amount of oil.
- Use regularly astringents with acetone and /or on your skin. Acetone dissolves the oil from the skin quickly.
- Splash your face with cold water containing a few drops of Lavender oil 2-3 times a day. This will also tighten the pores.
- Apply dark brown clay mask or mud on the skin to cleanse the skin.
- Use oil-free make up products. Use some talcum powder or baby powder to absorb oil on the skin. This can be a part of your makeup after applying foundation.
- Apply witch hazel to the skin which is good for absorbing oil.
- Simmer 2-3 tablespoons of lemon grass or rosebuds in a cup of water. Steam your face with the vapors for 15-20 minutes, then splash your face with cold water.