Hemorrhoids symptoms and its pictures and treatment options are given to get rid of them at home.
Hemorrhoids or pilesdisease is inflammation of the veins inside or just outside the rectum. The piles may be internal (internal hemorrhoids) or external (external hemorrhoids).
Hemorrhoids can itch and bleed, usually bright red blood, during defacation. In the internal hemorrhoids, there is bleeding (bleeding hemorrhoids). In the external hemorrhoids (piles), there is not much bleeding. If the veins burst, then piles bleed.
Chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, pregnancy and portal hypertension enhance hemorrhoid formation. To prevent having piles problem, you should avoid constipation, there are several natural cures for that.
Symptoms of Hemorrhoids
The patient of hemorrhoids or piles may have one or all of the following symptoms of hemorrhoid.
- Pain at passing stools.
- Irritation after passing a stool.
- Discomfort, itching and pain in and around rectum.
- Bleeding at passing stool.
- Large piece of flesh out the rectum.
The picture of hemorrhoids - anus and surrounding area shown here depicts the internal hemorrhoids or piles. www.medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/GIHTML/GI148.html
The patient should treat his chronic constipation. Some hemorrhoids treatment or piles are given below which you can try at home. They may give you relief or cure your hemorrhoids:
- Soak 4 figs in water overnight. Next morning eat the figs along with the water empty stomach. Similarly soak 4 figs in the morning and eat them in the evening. Repeat this for 4 weeks. this is very effective in treating hemorrhoids.
- Boil a ripe banana in 1 cup milk and take 2-3 times a day.
- Drink about 100 ml juice of radish in morning & evening. Make a paste of white radish in milk and apply over inflamed piles to reduce swelling and pain of hemorrhoids.
- Drinking buttermilk after food is beneficial.
- Drink a glassful of buttermilk mixed with 3 tsp of the juice of bitter melon (bitter gourd, Karela) every morning for a month.
- Boil 20 g of sesame seeds in 500 ml of water till it is reduced by 1/3rd and drink it.
- Take 1 Tbsp of the coriander juice (green leaves) with 1 tsp of sugar added, 3 times daily.
- Mix cumin seeds powder with water to form a thick paste and apply to anus to reduce pain.
- Soak coriander seeds in water overnight and drink this solution next morning to cure piles. This will also stop passing of blood in the stools.
- Crush some cotton seeds and apply on piles for overnight.
- Powder some dried mango seeds. Take 2 grams twice daily for bleeding piles.
- Eat jambul fruit (jamun) with salt every morning for three months during its season for 4-5 seasons. This is a permanent cure for bleeding piles.
- Drink a juice of turnip leaves, spinach, watercress and carrots (equal quantity).
- Drink a mixture of 1 tsp each of ginger juice, lime juice and fresh mint juice, mixed with 1 Tbsp honey.
- About 50g of onion soaked in water and 1 tsp fo sugar should be eaten twice daily. The bleeding piles will be cured in a few weeks time.
- Fry fresh chebulic myrobalan (Harad, available from health food stores and Indian grocery stores) fruit in castor oil to a golden brown color. Powder it and store. Half a teaspoon of this dissolved on the tongue at bedtime brings about normal bowel movement in the morning and its astringent property heals the hemorrhoids masses.
Causes of Hemorrhoids
The main cause of hemorrhoids is continued chronic constipation. The exerted force for passing the stool out causes pressure on the veins. Hemorrhoids or piles may be also caused due to prolonged standing or sitting, strenuous work, obesity and mental tension.
Also Read The Following
Stomach Pain Relief | Acidity symptoms | Bee sting treatment | Heartburn Remedy | Common cold cure | Cold sores remedies | Sores throat home remedy |Natural constipation remedies |Canker sores cure | Home Remedies for diarrhea | Home remedies for sinus infection | Ear infection remedies | Ear wax removal at home | Chapped Lips Home Remedies | Fat Lips treatment | Grey hair remedies | Indigestion and loose motion | Heat rash remedies | Hiccups home remedy | Kidney stones home remedies | Hemorrhoids home cure | Head lice remedies | Sunburn symptoms | Sunpoisoning symptoms | Weight loss home remedies | Yeast infection home remedy | Grandma's home remedies | Herbal Remedies
Disclaimer: Please note that the home remedies for Hemorrhoids or Piles are only for minor common symptoms and should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition like Hemorrhoids. You should not rely on these remedies. Always consult your Doctor for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. You should also avoid using any of these remedies if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The writer of this article or fatfreekitchen.com is not responsible in any manner.