Recipe type: Fatfree, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 60 minute
- Whole wheat flour, 3/4 cup
- Corn flour, 3/4 cup
- Cauliflower, grated, 2 cup
- Potato, 3, medium size
- Onion, 1, chopped
- Green Chili, 1, chopped
- Coriander leaves, 1 Tbsp chopped
- Red chili powder, 1 tsp
- Coriander powder, 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder, 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala, 1/2 tsp
- Cumin, 1/2 tsp
- salt to taste
- Steam or boil potatoes and mash them.
- Mix all ingredients, slowly adding water to make a smooth dough. Cover and keep for 30 minutes.
- Make small balls of about 2.5 inch dia. Take one ball and roll it to a roti of size about 6-7 inch, 3-4mm thick and cook it. Similarly make all other roties.
- Since the dough contains many ingredients, the rolling of roti would be difficult for an inexperienced person. Try putting dry wheat flour beneath the roti for rolling to prevent it sticking on the plate.
- This roti is good for picnics, lunch box, etc.