Know all the details on how to tone up your hips and thighs to flatten them.
Healthy Weight Information
Weight Loss Tips
Calorie Burning Chart
Daily Calorie Burn Calculator
BMI Calculator & Chart
Natural metabolism boosters
Abdominal Exercises To Lose Belly Fat
Foods to avoid for weight loss
Body Fat Percentage Chart
Female Body Type Pictures
Ideal Body Weight
Waist To Hip Ratio
List of negative calorie foods
Fat Burning Food List
Homemade Bodywraps for Weight Loss
Weight Loss Home Remedies
The triglyceridesin our body get stored as fat around hips and thighs. Prostaglandin 1 (PGE1) converts the triglycerides into free fatty acids.
- Fat hips and thighs (excess fat in the hip area ) are not permanent, there are remedies. The fat at hips can be burned. You can trim your fat hips by exercise and eating correct foods.
- Your fat hips may be due to your genes.
- Until menopause women tend to store fat on their hips and thighs, and around middle after this.
- Follow a low fat natural plant food negative calorie diet.
- Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, wholegrain bread, pasta, rice, beans and cereal without any oily toppings. Choose low fat or fat free varieties.
- Flax seed oil and Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) gets converted to PGE1 and therefore are considered to be as fat burning supplements. The effect of PGE1 is to force fat to be used as fuel. There are some natural foods which burn fat.
- Exercise for fat Hips: Lay on your back on a flat surface on a floor mat with your hands on sides of your back. Move your legs as if you are cycling. Do it for 5 minutes daily.
Breathing Exercise or Yoga
The breathing or yoga exercise will dissove fat from not only your hips but from your body as a whole.