Submitted by Kathyayani Goutham.
Palak dosa recipe makes dosai that are different than the conventional dosai.
Recipe type: Low Fat, Cholesterol free
Preparation time: 10 minute
- Wheat flour, 1 cup
- Rice flour, 1 cup
- Maida flour (plain flour), 1 cup
- Besan flour (gram flour), 1 cup
- Sooji (samolina), 1 cup
- Palak (spinach), 1 cup, finely chopped
- Green chilies, 4-5, finely chopped
- Ginger, small piece, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Water for mixing
- Oil for making dosas
- Take all the ingredients into a bowl, pour little water and make a fine batter for dosa.
- Heat a non stick tawa (pan) and spray oil. Pour some batter and spread it with the bottom of a wide spoon to make a circular shape dosai. Spray a few drops of oil, if needed and cook until golden brown. Turn side and cook for some time.
Serve palak dosa with coriander mint chutney or any chutney of your choice.