Recipe type: Medium Fat, Cholesterol free
Preparation time: 15 minute
- Pida bread, 1
- Cheese, shredded, 1/2 cup
- Green chili, chopped, 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Coriander (Cilantro), cholled, 1 Tbsp
- Bake the pida in the oven on a non greased cookie sheet at 150 deg F for 15 minuets. Then you take them out and sprinkle shredded cheese on the top, then put it back in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Put your choice of hummus, green chili, coriander, salt and pepper on the bread and roll it up like a burrito or keep it flat.