Submitted by Pooja Kashyap .
Recipe type: Low Fat, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 20 minute
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese), 200 g, diced
- Kaju (cashew nut ), 1/2 cup paste
- Cardamom, small, 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Yogurt (Curd), 1 cup
- Green chili, 7-10 or to taste
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Coriander leaves, chopped, 1 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying (Optional)
- Water, 1 cup
- Heat butter in a non stick pan, add cumin seeds. When the seeds cracke, add green chili and cardamom. Saute for a while, then add kaju paste with stirring continously.
- After 2 minutes, add yogurt and paneer, saute for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup water and salt. Cover the pan and reduce the flame to low for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with corinader leaves.
Note: This paneer-kaju recipe is special ment for Navaratri Navratras.