Recipe type: Low Fat, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 20 minute
- Kutoo flour, 1 cup
- Singhara flour, 1 cup
- Aloo, 4 big size, boiled, peeled and mashed
- Green chili, 8-9 finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying (Optional)
- Mix both the flours. Mix chili and salt and mashed potato to kned atta (flour) with the help of your palm till soft (Do not add water, add more mashed potato, if needed.).
- Make small balls and roll into puri (or with your both palms).
- Bake the poories in an owen or fry in oil till golden brown.
Serve hot with paneer-kaju kari.
Note: This poori recipe is specially meant for Navaratri Navratras.