Kadai Paneer is dish that is offered by all the Indian restautants. Kadai means 'Indian Wok' and Paneer Means 'Indian Cheese'. Make it at home by the given recipe to treat your family and friends. It has a spicy tomato-onion based gravy cooked in kadai. It tastes awesome. The combination of garlic and spices makes a mouth-watering subzi.
Recipe type: Low fat, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 25 minute
- Paneer, cut into long or cube shape pieces, 200g
- Capsicum (Simla mirch), 1 large, cut into long or square pieces
- Onion, 2, grated
- Red Tomato, 2, chopped
- Garlic cloves, 3, chopped
- Ginger root, 1/2 root, grated
- Green chilies, 2-3, finely chopped
- Bay leaves, 2-3
- Oil, 1 Tbsp
- Heat the oil in a Kadai and add bay leaves and onion. Cook till onions turn light brown. Add the tomatoes and stir well. Add all the ingrtedients and cook for 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
Serve hot with roti, naan, bread or rice. It can also be used as a filling in sandwich or burger.