Recipe type: Low fat, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 15 minute
- Turai Zucchini, 3 medium size, skin removed and chopped to round (1/2 cm thickness) shape or 1.5 inch length (each 4 pieces)
- Capsicum/banana Chilli, 1 medium size, chopped
- Tomato, 1 chopped
- Ginger root, 1 inch, finely chopped
- Coriander, washed , finely chopped 1 cup or dry mint powder 1 tsp
- Lime/lemon Juice, 1 tsp
- Olive or Canola Oil, 2 tsp
- Skim yogurt, 2 Tbsp
- Water, 1/2 cup
- Take yogurt in a bowl and mix well all the spices.
- Heat a deep skillet and pour oil. When the oil becomes hot, add the spice paste of step 1.
- Cook till a mesh type texture results and oil separates out, 5-7 minutes (stirring in between).
- Add zucchini (turai), capsicum, tomato pieces, and lime juice and mix well. Cover the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves or mint powder.