You can transform your dry skin into a super smooth, soft, supple and glowing skin by using the following tips.
- Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
- Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth.
- Mix some honey with tomato juice to get a thick paste. Apply this mixture on your face and wash after 15 minutes to get a beautiful smooth skin.
- Mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- To get a soft skin, rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
- Make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
- A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads, dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
- To get a smooth skin, make a paste by mixing mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine. Apply on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
- Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
- Powder mango peels and mix 1 teaspoon milk powder and rub on face, neck, and hands. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon / lime juice. While taking bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather.
- After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
- Mix corn (polenta) flour with egg white and apply on your face. When your face is dried completely in about 1/2 an hour, put your fingers in warm water and massage your face. Repeat daily for 10-15 days.
- Soft and smooth hands for life
Mix 3 teaspoons of baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar together. Rub your hands, feet or any part and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Submitted by Jasmine, jasmine at yahoo dot com.
Foods That Make Your Skin Glow
Following are over 5 foods to eat that are good for your skin. Remembeer that what you put in your body matters more than what you put on it for healthy looking glowing skin.
- Eat foods that have skin hydrating, sun-protecting and wrinkle preventing powers.
- Brown rice contains ceramides lipid molecules, which help your skin maintain its moisture and hydration.
- Eat plenty of nutrient rich (especially antioxidant and vitamin C and A rich) vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cantaloupe, tea - green or black, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, spinach, turnip greens, broccoli and omega-3 rich foods. Fish and sea foods are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Various berries such as blueberries and cherries are loaded with antioxidants, which help your body fight off blemishes and other disorders.
These foods will provide you the nutrients needed for your skin to keep it clear, smooth, glowing and wrinkle free.