Try simple homemade facial mask recipes for dry, oily, sensitive, ageing, mature and sunburned skin types.
- Facial mask for normal skin
Facial Pack & Scrub Recipes
- Make a paste of some powdered with milk or lemon juice if you want to fade spots on your skin.
- Blend 1 egg white, 2 tsp vegetable oil and 1 tsp apple juice until smooth.
- Mix 1 egg white, 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal and 1 tsp olive oil until smooth.
- Apply a raw egg yolk and rinse with cold water. The high vitamin A content of egg is very effective in healing blemishes.
- Mix well 2 parts milk, 1 part fuller's earth clay, 1 tsp honey and essential oil.
Homemade Beauty Recipes
Homemade body scrubs
Acne home remedies
Acne scars removal
Get Fair Skin Complexion
Dark circles under eyes remedies
Homemade facial masks
Home Remedies for glowing skin
Foods for healthy skin
Facial hair home remedy
Blackheads & whiteheads home Remedies
Yoga facial exercises
Wrinkles home remedies
home remedies for dandruff
home remedies for grey hair
- Face mask for oily skin
- Blend 1/2 tsp lemon juice, 1 egg white, 1 tsp honey (heat in microwave for a few seconds to melt it), 2 strawberries and 2-3 drops eucalyptus oil or jojoba oil (optional).
- Blend a ripe tomato and pat on your face. Wash after 20 minutes with normal water.
- Mix well a tsp of baking yeast in a some warm milk.
- Make a paste by mixing some potato flour in tomato puree.
- Blend an apple in a blender and apply on your face. Wash after 20 minutes with normal water.
- Rub some Milk of Magnesia, and let dry, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Facial mask for sensitive skin
Warm some hone to melt it, then apply. Leave the mask on for 20-25 minutes.
- Face mask for dry skin
- Mix 1/2 avocado (or 2 tsp avocado oil) with 1/4cup honey.
- Mix 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp warm honey, some vitamin E oil (optional).
- Blend 50g ripe avocado flesh, 25g orange juice, 1tsp honey, 1 tsp molasses and 4-5 drops of some essential oil.
- Facial mask for combination skin
- Mix 1 egg white, 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal and 1 teaspoon olive oil until smooth.
- Rose Mask: This mask is good for both the oily and dry areas of your skin.
Take Soak 5 rose petals and soak in water and then crush them. Add 2 Tbsp rosewater, 1 Tbsp yogurt and 1 Tbsp honey (heat in a microwave for a few second to melt it) and mix well.
- Facial for ageing or maturing skin
Take 3 Tbsp sugar and dissolve it in 4 Tbsp warm water.
This mask is good for maturing skin and will help soften the wrinkle lines.
- Face mask for chapped or sunburned skin
Mix 1 cup plain yogurt and 1/2 cup oatmeal and apply to the skin for 15 minutes.
- Facial masks for all skin types
Grind a cup of yellow mustard seeds and a few rose petals in water. Apply on face and wash with water after 20 minutes.
Blend two egg yolks, two tablespoons of honey and 3 drops of almond oil. Apply on face and wash with water after 20 minutes.