Patolia recipe is good not only for sick people and children but for all other people. Patolia is easy to digest.
rice recipes | Rice Pulao Recipe | Rice Chana Dal Pulav | Binach | Besi Bela Bath recipe | Fara Rice Balls recipe | Rice Pancake recipe
Recipe type: Fat free, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 30 minute
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp oil or butter
- 1/2 cup cooked plain rice
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste (optional)
- Spray oil in a skillet (kadahi) and put wheat flour in it and stir for 15 minutes over low heat till it turns golden brown. Add salt to taste.
- When the flour cools down, add water enough to make a thick syrup like consistency.
- Boil remaining water in a deep skillet, and add the flour solution of step 2 slowly with stirring. Cook till it becomes very thick, 10-15 minutes.
- Add cooked plain rice and mix well.
Serve plain or with skim milk. Add sugar to taste.