You can make the Indian chat masala at home by the recipe given below.
- Coriander seeds, 4 Tbsp
- Cumin seeds, 2 Tbsp
- Carom seeds (ajwain), 1 tsp
- Red chili powder, 1 tsp
- Black salt crystals (or ordinary salt), 2 Tbsp
- Mango powder (amchoor), 1 Tbsp
- Garam masala, 1/2 tbsp
- Oil, 1 tsp
- Spray oil in a non-stick frying pan and roast coriander seeds, cumin, and carom seeds separately till they turn aromatic.
- Mix all the ingredients and grind into a fine powder using a grinder.
- Store chat masala in a air-tight bottle and useit when required.
Also Read The Following
All Spices & Herbs | Hindi Names of Spices | Medicinal Herbs | Amchur health benefits | Asafetida Hing Spice | Cinnamon spice benefits | Fenugreek health benefits | Ginger benefits | Turmeric spice health benefits | Mace Spice | Cinnamon Spice | Mint spice benefits | Cumin health benefits