Recipe type: Fat free, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 10 minute
- Mango ripe, 2 large size or Mango pulp 2 cup
- Low fat cream 250 g
- Skim condensed milk 50 g
- Mixed fruit (grapes, apple, pear, peach, orange, etc.)
2 cup, cut pieces small size.
- Banana 1, chopped.
- Loosen mangoes well by pressing between thumb and fingers. Squeeze the mangoes to take out juice. Do not mix water.
- Take the mango juice (or mango pulp) in a grinder/mixture, add cream and condensed milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and add all the fruit pieces. Mix well.
Healthy dessert recipes | How to make chasni | Khoya or Mawa recipe| Nutrition facts of Milk | Ras Malai recipe | Rasgulla recipe | Milk Burfi | Almond burfi recipe | Khajoor burfi | Kaju Katli recipe | Shrikhand recipe | Kheer Recipe | Gulab Jamun recipe | Carrot halwa recipe | Sooji halwa recipe| Moon dal halwa recipe| Kasaar Aata Gud Burfi | Besan ladoo recipe | Calories in Rasgulla | Calories in Gulab Jamun