Besan ke ladoos are very easy and quick to make at home and they tast very good.
Recipe type: Reduced fat
Preparation time: 30 minute
- Besan, 1 cup
- Sugar, 3/4 cup or to taste, powdered
- Cardamom powder, 1/8 tsp
- Ghee recipe, 10-15 tsp (read the note)
- Almonds pieces (skin removed), about 10-15 (or cashews pieces)
- Heat ghee in a skillet to melt it. Add besan and roast it on medium heat until it turns light brown and spreads an aromain the house.
- Mix cardamom powder and almond (or cashews) pieces. Remove from heat and keep aside to cool.
- When the mixture is at room temperature, mix sugar well. Make ladoos of about 1'' size.
Note: Do not add sugar when the besan mixture is hot. Sugar will melt and you will not get round shaped ladoos.
We always replace 15 tsp ghee with 5 tsp each of ghee, canola oil and low saturated fat butter to make the recipe healthy.
Healthy dessert recipes | How to make chasni | Khoya or Mawa recipe| Nutrition facts of Milk | Ras Malai recipe | Rasgulla recipe | Milk Burfi | Almond burfi recipe | Khajoor burfi | Kaju Katli recipe | Shrikhand recipe | Kheer Recipe | Gulab Jamun recipe | Carrot halwa recipe | Sooji halwa recipe| Moon dal halwa recipe| Kasaar Aata Gud Burfi | Besan ladoo recipe | Calories in Rasgulla | Calories in Gulab Jamun