Recipe type: Low fat, cholesterol free
Preparation time: 10 minute
- Lettuce, chopped coarsely, 2 cups
- Onion, 1 Tbsp, rings
- Tomato, 1 cup, diced
- Cucumber, 1 cup, sliced
- Green or red capsicum (pepper), 1 Tbsp, chopped lengthwise (1 inch)
- Lime/lemon juice 2 tsp
- Mint or coriander leaves, 1 Tbsp, minced
- Olive oil 1 Tbsp
- Vinegar, 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder, 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder, 1 tsp (Optional)
- Combine lettuce, onion, cucumber and capsicum in a salad bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar salt, pepper, garlic powder and coriander.
- Pour over salad in the bowl and toss.