Complete details on how to remove moles, warts and skin tags, their pictures and home remedies and treatment are given.
Warts (Paalunniin Tamil) ) are small firm lumps and are caused by a virus that infects the skin cells. They can appear anywhere on the skin, particularly on the hands and feet. They are contagious, so one should protect them from coming in contact with others skin. They may go away on their own within 2-3 years. Doctor may prescribe medication for dissolving wart. Doctor may advise you to remove it by cutting or burning it or by laser surgery.
Moles may be due to potassium deficiency. The real cure (or prevention) is to eat foods that contain potassium like apple cider vinegar. If you have a strong immune system, it will help to keep warts from coming back after treatment and to keep them from growing. A balanced diet high in vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin C can improve the immune system.
Moles and warts are skin infection caused by specific wart viruses, producing bumps on various parts of body or the soles of feet.
Warts are always granular (not smooth), see pictures below. Regular lines on your skin stop on one side and start again on the other. If a bump on your body differ than these, it means that it is not a wart.
Types of Warts
Common type:A rough, dry bump that may occur at any part on the body.
Flat, multiple lesions that may occur at any part on the body, specifically on face, arms, back of hands and legs. Shaving on legs may be the reason for women.
Found on the soles of the feet. These are frequently picked up from bathrooms and around swimming pools. These warts are painful and difficult to get rid of. Plantar warts can be prevented by keeping feet clean and dry, wearing clean shoes and changing shoes daily.
Genital warts (Condyloma acuminata) are found around the genital areas and the anus. About one million new cases of genital warts are reported in the USA each year. Genital warts are generally reponsible for sexually transmitted disease (STD). About 60% of the people who have sexual contact with a partner with genital warts develop the STD within three months of contact.
In some cases, warts can be found in the mouth and on the lips.
As any virus disease, warts are contagious, if the other person is susceptible to the virus. Genital warts are contagious.
Find some remedies for removal of mole, warts and skin tags at home.
- You must treat all the warts in a given area so they don't continue to spread.
- If the moles are in an area you shave, stop shaving if you scrape them or use a hair removal cream, as the scraping will spread the wart virus.
- If you rub something (as mentioned in the following remedies) on your wart, rub it in circular motion.
The remedies for warts given below are for common warts and plantar warts. Please note that these remedies are not for genital or cervical warts. Genital or cervical warts should be treated by a Doctor.
Common warts and plantar warts are best treated with a gel containing salicylic acid. The acid waterlogs the skin surface which ultimately peels off along with the wart.
Best Home Remedy for Warts
Take one or two marigold flowers and collects all of its leaves. Smash these leaves with some milk and make a corse paste. Apply this paste on to the warts and leave to dry. Then remove. Do it daily 2 times for 3-4 weeks. The warts will ultimately fall down.
- Soak your wart in warm water for 15-20 minutes and dry. Apply apple cider vinegar with a cotton ball and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with water and dry.
- Cut a small cube from a plain potato and put on the wart or mole. Cover it with some tape or bandage and leave for 4-7 days. As the potato decomposes, the wart or mole will turn black and fall off.
- Dissolve an aspirin with a small drop of water and apply to the wart. Cover with a band-aid. Repeat twice daily.
- Mix some baking soda in water and rub on the wart 3-4 times daily. You can soak a cloth guage with a mixture of baking soda and castor oil and apply it on the mole. Secure it there with a band-aid. Leave it for overnight.
- For getting rid of plantar warts, daily take a piece of ripe (or raw) banana peel and apply the pulp side to the wart and cover with a band-aid. Remove it only when taking bath. Apply daily for many months. This treatment of wart is good for planer warts on face.
- For quite old warts, chew some cashews and place it on the wart. Your warts should melt away in 3-4 weeks.
- Open the stem of a dandelion and rub on the warts 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks.
- Rub crushed garlic on the wart 2-3 times daily until the wart disappears in 3-4 weeks. OR mash a garlic clove so it is pulpy and moist. Cover the wart with this pulp and secure it there with a band-aid. Leave it for overnight. Wart will start disappearing from the first night.
- Chop one raw onion and cover with salt and leave overnight. Apply the juice to the warts 2-3 times daily until warts disappear.
- Apply the juice of cauliflower on the warts daily until it falls.
- Apply a drop of grapefruit seed extract to the wart and cover with a band-aid, 2-3 times daily. Your warts should fall off in 3-4 weeks.
- Rub iodine or lime/lemon juice or milkweed juice to or onion juice or oregano oil or green papaya juice or castor oil on the wart. Repeat two or three times daily. Your warts should melt away in 3-4 weeks.
- Rub a slice of fresh pineapple or raw potato peelings or radish in circular motion on your wart for 5 minutes in the night and wash next morning. Repeat it for the second night. Within 3 days, the warts will change to a dark color at the root. They should fall off within 3 weeks. If not, then repeat the treatment for another 2 nights.
- Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems of figs and leaves.
- Put the contents of one 100 I.U. of natural vitamin E capsule on a band-aid and cover the wart. Warts should soon disappear.
- Apply vitamin E on the wart, crush a clove of raw garlic and place it on the wart, and cover it with an adhesive bandage.
- Eat raw cabbage and Cole slaw as much as you can. Warts should soon banish in 2 weeks.
- Get Thuja tincture (Thuja occidentalis), a natural anti-fungal from a herbal store. Apply a few drips of Thuja on the warts in the morning and night and allow to dry. Repeat until warts disappear within 2-3 weeks. This treatment of wart is good for planer warts on face.
Give Your Comments: You can add your comments on this article or share your remedies for skin tags, moles and warts.