Understanding the back pain causes is essential for its proper treatment. Before beginning any exercise for back pain, you should consult your doctor.
The following exercises are effective to tone up and strengthening the back muscles and help to get back pain relief. If done properly, these will cure your lower back pain.
Exerciess For Lower Back Pain
- Stand straight upright. Raise your hands slowly towards roof as high as possible keeping your feet flat on floor. Remain in this position for 1-2 minutes and slowly lower your hands. Repeat 3 times.
- Stand straight upright. Raise your hands slowly towards roof keeping your feet flat on floor. Move your hands backwards, keep it there for 1/2 minute and come back to straight position with your hands in up position. Now bend forward with your hands reaching towards the floor. Remain in this position for 1/2 minute. Come back slowly to straight position. Repeat for 3 times.
- Stand straight upright with your left hand on the left side and right hand on the right side of your waist. Move your upper body backwards, keep it there for 1/2 minute and come back to straight position. Now bend forward with your head almost parallel to the floor. Remain in this position for 1/2 minute. Come back slowly to straight position. Repeat for 3 times.
- Stand straight upright. Raise your hands in front and parallel to floor. Turn your upper body above waist toward left side, then right side. Repeat it several times.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Contract your abdominal muscles to press your back against the floor for 5-7 seconds.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Raise your head and shoulders as far as possible for 5-7 seconds.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent. Using your hands, move your knees towards your chest for 5-7 seconds.
- Lie flat with your face down. Raise your upper body with your hands supported on floor and your stomach touching the floor. This position will give a upward band to your back. Feel the stretch in your whole back. Remain in this position for 1-2 minutes.
- Sit on floor with your knees folded and feet under your buttock. Slowly move your head towards floor for 5-10 seconds.
- Sit on floor with your legs in front touching floor. keep your hands in front parallel to the floor and try to reach to as near to your toes as possible. Remain in that position for 5-10 seconds. repeat 3 times.
- Exercise with an Exercise Ball
Exercise ball exercises are very effective exercises to tone the abdominal muscles and to relieve back pain. Use the exercise ball as shown in the picture. Using your feet against the floor, try to move backward and forward a little bit to exercise different parts of the back. You can hold something like a chair with your hands for easy movement. If you are exercising for the first time with the exercise ball, then you must take help of somebody to prevent you from falling.
- Read other remedies for back pain.
This exercise is good pain in low back area, low back left side, lower back right side and also upper back area.
Yoga For Back Pain
Yoga for back pain like proper breathing exercises used for meditation and relaxation can give back pain relief and reduce pain. Take deep breath with your concentration to your back pain area. When you exhale, say "rel-a-a-a-a-a-x" in your mind very slowly. You can speak anything like 1-2-3-4-5 or Om or name of any God. Important thing is that you should concentrate on the pain area. You should repeat it several times.
In this exercise you are giving command to your body-mind system to relax the muscles of back in the pain area. This technique is very effective for back pain or pain in any part of the body.
Also Read The Following
Stomach Pain Relief | Acidity symptoms | Bee sting treatment | Heartburn Remedy | Common cold cure | Cold sores remedies | Sores throat home remedy |Natural constipation remedies |Canker sores cure | Home Remedies for diarrhea | Home remedies for sinus infection | Ear infection remedies | Ear wax removal at home | Chapped Lips Home Remedies | Fat Lips treatment | Grey hair remedies | Indigestion and loose motion | Heat rash remedies | Hiccups home remedy | Kidney stones home remedies | Hemorrhoids home cure | Head lice remedies | Sunburn symptoms | Sunpoisoning symptoms | Weight loss home remedies | Yeast infection home remedy | Grandma's home remedies | Herbal Remedies
Disclaimer: Please note that the home remedies are only for minor common symptoms and should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. You should not rely on these remedies. Always consult your Doctor for diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions. You should also avoid using any of these remedies if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. The writer of this article or fatfreekitchen.com is not responsible in any manner.